Things I Have and Have not Done
1. I've been skydiving.
2. I went back stage at an "Air Supply" Concert and "rubbed elbows" with Chuck Norris and Priscilla Presley.
3. I've worn a toga...several times..."commando" style.
5. I snunk into a football game without a ticket under the presumed "will call" name of "Dale Hill."
6. I once wore cod liver oil on my lip because I was told it would help grow a mustache, but it just grows acne.
7. I have run 5:40 Yassos (half mile repeats.)
8. I once changed a gas BBQ tank while the burgers were cooking so I wouldn't disrupt the "flow" of the party. Not recommended as I nearly burned the house down.
9. I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue. It was my best "bar trick" and got me at least two dates.
10. I received a personal massager as a gift to my wife...from my mom...last month.
I should have some kind of contest or giveaway as to the correct answer since apparently that's what bloggers do. I don't do giveaways (nearly enough,) I don't have sponsors, and I've never been skydiving. It was however my fastest ever Yasso day on Tuesday. Apparently, it is possible to get faster in your old age, #bostonstrong